I am a new Christian. I have many struggles that I am seeking to overcome, from my relationship with Christ to my marriage. I am using this blog to not only help me deal with and face some of my problems but also hopefully to help others!
“In the stillness, I will find you.” He whispers in my ear. I sit and listen, as I feel lost and lonely in this world. I yearn to know that He is with me, even through all the struggles, even when my heart is breaking. I listen intently, I hear the birds chirping and the stillness. I see life all around me, from the green leaves to the beautifully blooming iris. Peace comes over me, unexplainable peace. I want to wallow in its goodness, in the stillness. I feel the breeze different then before, more like my favorite blanket covering me up for a midday nap. God says, “I’ll always be with you.” I’m learning to listen. To listen intently to the voice of God. I’ve always wondered how others can “hear” Him so plainly. It took me taking out all the “noise” of this world to finally hear him. Persevere. Never give up searching for the One who is always there. This song seems to fit my blog. Hope everyone is having a peace-filled day! http...
Today was one of those days that I felt thankful for everything. I thought about going through and listing everything and everyone I'm thankful for, but that might get to be a pretty boring list to read. Haha. Then there's the fact I wouldn't ever want to hurt anyone's feelings by being left out, so that's not going to happen. But, how about I list my top 3? Okay, my top 3 include; Jesus Christ Family & Friends Where I'm at today Now, I thought I would explain each one. Jesus Christ; Without Him I would not have been forgiven of my sin. This has been a huge struggle for me......I think it probably will always be a struggle. I have a horrible time at forgiving myself for what I have done to my husband and to my family. Christ and my family have forgiven me for my past, but it still haunts me and probably always will. I think that when you have done something so terribly wrong, you've broken a commandment, it will haunt you. ...
Next verse to memorize, James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. This constant internal battle in my head needs to stop, the emotional roller coaster, the lies that the devil puts into my head, along with the doubts, they all have to stop. Psalm 107:29 He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed. . I'm ready for my storm to be stilled.
Comments
Post a Comment